Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Unlocked!

After 36 days of chastity ...

... My little cock will spend its first night, uncaged, in over a month! My dicklet feels good being free, but as any good 'property' knows, cock's are off-limits until permission has been granted ... which it has not.

I've not been told how long I'll be out of my chastity device ... not long I bet ... but I have plenty to keep my mind off touching my cock. Currently, there are videos to complete and webcam shows that I am required to perform, especially after a few weeks off the cams.

I'll post again as those projects get further along ..... or when my clit is locked away again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.