Monday, October 27, 2014

Caged & Horny

Pussy displayed & desperate for use ...


After almost 19 weeks, with barely 2 ruined orgasms to ease my frustration, slave remains caged and desperate for something in its cunt!

slave's sperm-filled balls have not been fully drained in more than 285 days ... that was the last time it came like a real male. Not only a few spurts over the course of 71 days have been allowed to ease the ache in its useless little cock. The last dribble was allowed 19 days ago.

Putting my hand between my legs only teases me with the feel of my cock-cage and reminds me that my useless little cock is now black-owned and off-limits.




FULL CHASTITY REPORT

ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm (Updated):


Last Real Orgasm:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.