Thursday, December 18, 2014

6 months in Chastity!

More on the way ....


Unbelievably, my little dick has been locked up for 6 months! I never thought for a moment that I'd ever submit to being chastised -- let alone to lose control of my own cock, my orgasms, for half a year. And yet my little dick is now straining in its metal cage struggling to reach full erection -- it will swell and throb and reach no more than 2 inches in its new metal coffin.

Because I am black-owned, I have given up the privileges of having a 'cock' ... i don't own my cock, I don't get hard, I don't cum, I don't penetrate. Those are the privileges of my owner and other MEN.

I was slated to enjoy the holiday unlocked beginning last Sunday and be unlocked throughout the holiday ... I remain in my cage.

Jan. 1, 2015 begins a full year of chastity ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.