Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello! My name is...

Slave10

Who I Am
I am the property by Master D. of Black Sovereign Media. It is through and for HIM that I serve and provide online entertainment for others to enjoy. I can be made available for private cam shows as well as produce customized videos for purchase.

What I Enjoy Doing
I love putting on cam shows where it's all about my dildo and your entertainment!
Once the show starts, I'm all yours - I'll ride my big dildos, just like you want. Please make me use my ass, dildos and plugs like you direct! I'm here to entertain you with my cunt, tits and little dick.

What Turns Me On
Becoming a webcam and video whore, Love using dildos and plugs, big dildos and big plugs, baseballs and more. Love long long dildo rides, service and submission during sex, cum-control, selling my videos and photos.

My Experience
I'm used to long rides on my big toys and am trained to fuck hard and act like a whore. My tits are used to a lot of play (like twisting, pulling and milking) and have used objects like baseballs, bats and more. I am an established cam whore with over 2 million views of my personal videos on sites like XTUBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.