Sunday, March 10, 2013

Looking Ahead

What's coming up??

Master Dante has been discussing with me some of the goals and achievements he has for me in 2013. It's been a very interesting series if chats - he's very creative!!

Some of the work that might well lie ahead for this bitch includes:

- Live dildo rides (for parties and events)

- User/fan participation videos

- New videos and videos sold on adult network sites

- Group use

These are all in the very early stages of discussion and there will be a lot of logistics to work.

But, if you are interested in being in a user/fan video, have a comment on any of these or have an idea on what my goals for 2013, email my using the link above!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.