Monday, January 20, 2014

Cock-Locked!

Update: slave10's chastity

Thanks to all of of you for following my new chastity development. I'm down to just 6 days left in my original 17 day sentence. I have spent significantly large portions of each day with my little white cock locked away from any use or pleasure. I have not cum in nearly 3 weeks.

With each day I have grown more and more desperately horny and each morning, as my slave cock strains against the cage my attempted erections are tightly contained and controlled. And I realize this 'sentence' is just the start of my chastity!




Chastity Mansion.com Tickers Ticker



The bitch is now chastised!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.