Friday, September 19, 2014

Chastity - 3 Months!

More than 90 days cockless ...

slave made it through a very terrible week or so, and is able to announce more than 90 days with its little white cock locked safely away. in the meantime slave's black-owned pussy has been put to good use. One of slave's renters has even paid for slave's new 'pussy trail' ... fur from navel to cock. I feel as though my crotch has been rented like a billboard!

In the meantime new videos are in the works including my new chastity/denial video. slave's duty is to provide entertainment ... whatever it takes!


CHASTITY REPORT

ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm (Updated):

Last Real Orgasm:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.