Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Cage - More Denial!

14 Weeks and A CB-2000

As my cock approaches 15 weeks locked away, as you can see in the photo, my little black-owned dicklet has been locked in a CB-2000. Old-style chastity gear being put to new and frustrating use.

My useless slave cock has been quickly introduced into the new device and after just a couple days, was chastised in the device for all but about 5 hours of this weekend ... over 50 hours by tomorrow AM.

The new cage is actually shorter on my little cock and more unforgiving with erections; in other words, its more frustrating and more restrictive when my cock tries to get hard!

~ I'm locked and 42 days without cumming ~


CHASTITY REPORT

ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm (Updated):

Last Real Orgasm:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.