Friday, October 10, 2014

RUINED After 52 Days

Emptied and Back in my Cage

Finally! After 52 days of ache and frustration I was allowed a ruined orgasm. The ache had long since spread to my tits and throbbing pussy. so all it took was a a few quick strokes of my little dick, a few agonizing spurts, and suddenly I was back in my cage ... balls still half-full and still aching to be fully drained.

But I'm fairly certain that won't happen ... ever again. The last time I was allowed a full orgasm, like a real male, was more than 270 days ago.

Now I am on intensified denial and orgasm restrictions - I've had my last real orgasm.




FULL CHASTITY REPORT

ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm (Updated):


Last Real Orgasm:

1 comment:

  1. good going ... sounds like a fine program for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.