Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Metal!

Tiny cage for a Tiny Cock

slave is soon to reach his 5th month in chastity and now faces a new challenge ... a tiny metal cage that can be fitted with a cock plug.

The new cage is actually smaller than my soft little white dick and allows NO room for erections - getting hard is just not possible!

So I am now locked in a new highly restrictive metal cage; I cum only when ordered ... which is rarely; and I continue as my owners chastised bitch, whored out as online entertainment.


Chastity Update

slave10's useless little clit has been locked away for 138 days - very nearly 5 months.

I have been allowed just 2 ruined orgasms in the last 79 days.

The bitch's last real/full male orgasm was 295 days ago.

4 comments:

  1. Where can I get a cage like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, thanks for the shout on my cage!! I believe this is what you are looking for -- http://www.amazon.com/Bondage-Toy-Shoppe-Minotaur-Stainless/dp/B00J1VR2D2/ref=sr_1_40?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1413948620&sr=1-40&keywords=small+metal+chastity+cage

      Delete
  2. Thanks. Now I can get a cage that will fit me too. You're the best. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a comment, in that there is still a shorter cage to be had, and a longer cock tube to be inserted. And a question: I was wondering if your master might consider doing a video of you getting your cage welded on for permanent chastity

























































    There is still smaller cages to be had and long and thicker cock plugs to be used. Also I was wondering if you master, would be considering having you do a video of you having your small cage welded on to make it permanent.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.