Thursday, December 4, 2014

Your Video Request ...

What do you want to see??

I'll be required to create several videos in the near future, not just for Master's customers, but for you!!

So I can say thanks for your visiting, please let me know what you want to see! What would you order me to do with my pussy and tits if I was your slave??

Send me your thoughts and ideas via this email (slave10@gmx.com), and describe what I should do in my videos .... as a reminder, I have to play solo and with the toys I currently have. And my cock will probably have to stay locked as well (but I'll update you if that changes ... I'd love to finally cum!!).


Chastised in Metal ... locked 168 days ... cumless for 22 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.