Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy Birthday!!

To my Owner and Master!!

In celebrating my Master and Owner's birthday, I have realized that my connection to Master Dante has taught me several key lessons ...

-- That my sexuality is only useful when it is under the control and in the hands of stronger male.
-- That my manhood is useful only as a source of control and amusement.
-- That my purpose is to serve my owner and others for their own pleasure.

By combining all of these into a single focus, My Owner has helped me come to know what it is to be an object. I understand that I am his personal property and a product for his business.

Thank you, Master Dante for your training and ownership. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.