Saturday, September 5, 2015

Video Slut

slave-sow at work on custom videos


While I still struggle to comprehend what you, the viewers, have done to me, work still must go on. New custom videos are under way - shocking my tits and clit, finger-fucking my pussy and spanking my own balls - as I perform for my Owner's customers.

I also must go back and re-count all the likes/blogs on my cum and chastity control votes ... the response has been completely overwhelming. Although the numbers aren't completed yet, I am fairly certain I will spend much of my remaining sexual life locked and without real orgasm relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.