Friday, September 30, 2016

Last Day ... Not my last post

Ending general public service ...


It's my last day of general public service, but there's still much to do! I remain a cumless, cock-locked whore until all projects are completed!

After 10 years as a sub and 5 years as my owners slave/whore, it was time to step away from my service and focus on some other aspects of my life that will require some extensive attention.

To gain my release I have given up my cock (which is only property) and any hope of pleasure - living locked and nearly cumless indefinitely.

There will be at least a couple additional posts, and in the meantime ...

As a token of my appreciation to my viewers on my last day, I will raffle off two free Doom Merchant videos!! Just drop me an email before Sept. 7 to enter. I'll draw the winner right after the 7th!!


-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.