Sunday, December 16, 2018

Those Tumblr Issues

As Tumblr Crumbles


If you are reading this particular post, you probably realize that Tumblr is shutting down any and all blogs with content "unbecoming" such a fine upstanding company/service/organization/medium - the process gets under way as of Dec. 17.

Frankly, that will prove to be a huge mistake as a huge swath of Tumblr's 'customers/users' begin to focus their attentions somewhere else. In other words, Tumblr is going the way of the coelecanthe ... and will fade slowly into extinction.

AS FOR THIS BLOG: I am mandated to keep my Users - and those who actually USE me personally - updated as to what is happening in my life as service property. slave10.blogspot.com remains my primary home. However, I've opened a new spot to add comments and updates at slave10.bdsmlr.com (although I still can't get the site to accept an actual title??).

My Owner is also working the possibility of member sit at like OnlyFans or Justfor.fans - waiting to hear more on my fate regarding those sites and a few other areas of interest.

In the meantime, for all you who have followed along on Tumblr ... thanks for doing so. I'll keep posting as long as the site allows. And do switch over when you can!

2 comments:

  1. Great pic �� with that clit where it should be! Wish I was there to play with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir! Glad you approve and appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.