Thursday, February 13, 2014

Over 10,000 Views!!

And more than 50 posts!

Celebrating 50 posts here on Tumblr by starting 9 days in stricter chastity. After 19 days locked consistently several hours a day, for the next 9 days I’ll be locked in my small device for all but a very short time. I’ll be adding photos or video soon,as well as an update or two!

In the meantime I finished a new custom video last night, abusing my cock and balls by request. A sample of that will be posted soon, too.

Next on the chore list … back to the mandatory webcam shows and some new videos ideas are in the works!!




Chastity Mansion.com Tickers Ticker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.