Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Video Duty

Unlocked to Perform!

After more than 2 weeks in consistent chastity, I've been unlocked for much of tonight for video duty -- creating a custom ball-busting video for one of my current users. He thoroughly enjoyed the first one and I've sacrificed my slave-balls to make this video as good as the last. The electric paddle was a heated addition that definitely got my ball's attention -- you can see the sparks!!




But being unlocked has been no real relief though, as I go right back into my chastity device when the filming is done. And after more than 20 days without an orgasm my cock-cage is getting tighter and tighter!

Coming soon?? Working to complete this new ball-busting video and I have a new list of videos to work for sale. And of course more chastity and more cum left seething in my horny cock and balls!!


Chastity Mansion.com Tickers Ticker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.