Saturday, April 19, 2014

20 Days Locked Up

10 days to go ...


slave is now 20 days through its 30-day chastity sentence and it's been a very intense few weeks!

My little dicklet spends each night aching and straining against its cage and each day tingling for attention that I know it will never get. The only excitement has been the infrequent times I change from one cage to the another ... from my 3000s to my Curve.

A break might be enroute thanks to a new video project that will require me to cum under direction. Stay tuned for those details if/when they develop.

In the meantime, I have 10 more days of chastity to suffer through!!





Chastity Mansion.com Tickers Ticker





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.