Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Impact of my Chastity

From my owner's FetLife blog ...


I'm not even sure where to begin in discussing how large the impact of being locked in chastity has been. I have been in consistent chastity since appx. January, and have currently been under daily lock-up for over 2 weeks. My little white cock is locked right now and I have not cum in nearly a month.

In considering the loss of my cock and my Black master's ownership of my sex, I'd like to say, that the reality of being kept under lock and key has had several powerful, positive effects:

- Despite the idea that the cock between my legs is 'off limits', I am kept perpetually horny; in other words perpetually ready to serve. Forced chastity means that my erections are controlled, my maleness is controlled and my very sexuality is controlled.

- Domestication has been a very surprising side-effect of being chastised. Now that my only connection to what is left of my maleness is under lock and key, I have become much more domesticated. My desire to actually use and enjoy having a cock (regardless of how small) has been slowly replaced with the desire to perform, please and satisfy my Black owner.

- Reality has set in: now that my little white cock and balls are locked away, and as Black Sovereign noted in his blog entry, the cock and balls between my legs are now non-existent. I have come to fully accept the overwhelming reality that 'my' tiny dicklet is truly inconsequential, truly useless to my service ... useless even to to myself. Black manhood is the dominant and BLACK cocks are truly deserving of service. What used to be 'my' cock has been packaged and locked away like an unwanted, unused, uninteresting toy.

I can safely say that being chastised has had immense impact on my being - I am now well and truly a slave, and I wear the most stringent collar imaginable on what used to be the core of what made me a male. Being chastised has truly made me PROPERTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.