Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Performing for my Owner

What do slave's webcam shows look like?

Mandatory monthly webcam performances for Black Sovereign offer many benefits ...

Most importantly I am provided the opportunity to entertain and please my owner, perhaps a slave-sow's most valuable offering. These performances also offer my owner a chance to enforce training needs, review my abilities, as well critique my entertainment value - information which is put to use during future paid performances and videos.

These performances also reinforce slave's proper place as a product, property to be viewed and enjoyed, and highlight the slave's proper use of its pussy and tits ...

During this performance the slut's chastity cage ensured proper focus on Master's entertainment and slave's dildo-stuffed cunt. This slave has not been allowed an orgasm for its Master in several months ... as should be the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.