Monday, June 23, 2014

Easier Access ... for you!

New video access and new chastity period

Some interesting new developments: one to make it easier to get my videos and one to help me remember that my little cock belongs to my owner ...

Better Video Access!

Now you can get this slut's videos direct from the blog - just select, click and download. My owner has offered an easy PayPal solution to connect you with the many assignments I am required to put on video. More videos are being linked, so do check back!!

Locked Away!

slave-cunt is back in chastity, locked in its black CB-3000s, and after just a few days my lock-up is already up to 2 weeks ... miserably horny and helpless to do anything about it ... except perform to earn release!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.