Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Locked & Displayed

A Busy Couple Weeks ...

Locked up for another 2 week sentence - and putting my black-owned slut pussy on display kept this bitch busy. A new video had me stuffing my cunt with my favorite 10-inch dildo, a black plug and even a pair of ripped up briefs.

My 2 weeks will be up soon but my little cocklet is so horny, especially with just 2 ruined orgasms over the last couple months to keep sane!


Right now, more performance work is piling up and I'm sure my pussy will be getting stretched wider and deeper. I'll be posting more soon so look for some videos to show-up in those.

Best of all, I'll be entertaining my owner this coming weekend ... and he might evenlet me have a real orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.