Saturday, July 19, 2014

Chastity Update

4 weeks locked up, New projects and more ...

I continue to toil for my owner as directed. My little dick has been locked away for more than 4 weeks now, and I've learned that I may be facing a drastic change in my chastity sentence, very soon.

As far as my service to Master Dante, I am his online slut and I am required to perform on video and webcam for others to enjoy. I can be rented for private cam shows and customized videos for purchase. After all, he is the owner of my cock and my only avenue for release.


I recently hoped to offer him something fun and very different from than the videos I normally have to work for his customers. So during a recent type I decide to make use of the resources at hand .... a nice evening, warm weather, and a public hotel hot tub to make a fun video wearing nothing but a chastity cage.

Apologies in advance for the bad lighting and poor video quality ... but I was naked in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.