Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Permanent ... ????

A new milestone ...

I've started the 6th week with my little cock locked away. In that time I have quietly surpassed several very big milestones. The first milestone: at the end of the week I will have reached my longest consistent period locked away. During this time I have also twice bettered my longest periods with no release - 56 hours and 72 hours.

However, there's one milestone that will have a huge impact on my service. ... I have been assigned a service/manual labor schedule that outlines daily chores and duties. as well as several few new rules. Agreeing to the rules meant the possibility of an eventual orgasm.

The rules are simple enough:

-- If I am 'on duty', then I must be in my chastity device.

-- I am 'on duty' 7 days a week.

My little cock is now locked up 7 days a week.

I understand now ... I have been assigned permanent chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.