Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back on Duty!

~ Travel Over and Back in Service ~

After a long vacation, slave's black-owned pussy is back in service and performing for the entertainment and betterment of my owner. Some interesting news to offer and some very interesting events are in development.

slave's little cock has now been locked for nearly 8 Weeks!! I've been constantly horny and aching to have my useless balls fully and pleasurably drained. But my cock and balls no longer to me so I will remain chastised with nothing more than the spurt or two of a rare ruined orgasm as release. You can see the full details of my chastity below.

A number of projects are being completed - several new User photos were done just before I left (see below) and several videos are also in development.

Also, as the direction of Master Dante, I am in the process of working some experimental projects:

- The Extended Service Plan will allow users to actually rent me as they personal slave for a couple weeks to a month. The benefits will include access to videos, photos and cam shows, as well as personalized contact and more. We are experimenting with our first customer as a test run -- more on this soon!!

- Open Cam Time will give us a chance to chat, show off my chastised little dick and pussy, and do more more .... all in the privacy of a dedicated chat room/area. Thanks to our experimental ESP customer, we've tried an initial run and had very good results. Stay tuned for the next test and look for an open invitation on the blog!


CHASTITY REPORT



ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm:




Last Real Orgasm:

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I'll keep an eye on this site,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! Please feel free to check back soon and thanks for the comment!!

      Delete

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.