Monday, May 12, 2014

Chastity Maintenance

Caged and cage maintaining...

Since my cock has been rented for a video project, it's been locked intermittently after completing my longest lock-up yet -- 36 days. Time to do some maintenance and modification on me devices. The few days haven't been long, especially after more than a month with my little dick locked away. But at least I finally was allowed to empty my straining balls for the video.

I'll be posting some previews and screen-grabs of my the new video project soon, and will be entering more long-term chastity soon after. The black device cb3000s device continues to the the choice for the longer periods of time, but the Curve also makes a great alternative for rotating devices (not mention it does offer my little dick more room).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.