Monday, August 18, 2014

Nearing new milestones ...

Chastity and Viewership

I am nearing new milestones and a bit freaked out at what they mean ... 63 days in chastity will hit on Friday, and I am very near 25,000 viewers as well.

My current video assignment will have me working and stretching my pussy like a complete size queen, and filling my fucked out cavern with water and my own cum. Looking forward to a real orgasm (which I can only have for paying customers) but it'll be a frustrating bit of relief knowing my little cocklet will go right back in my cage that very day ...probably for another 9 weeks.

And once I hit 25,000 viewers I am ordered to host a free cam show (with a video). I'll probably be hosting it free on Chaturbate (http://chaturbate.com/b/camslave10/) and you'll get the password and link in a future blog post ... before then I'll host a test run so do stay tuned ...


CHASTITY REPORT



ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm (Updated):




Last Real Orgasm:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.