Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Video - New Record!

Keeping busy through 10 weeks locked

It's been a very busy few days, capped by hitting 10 weeks in chastity ... slave10 is now at 70 days with my little white dick locked away. And the longer my clit is locked away, the more I realize it is where it should be! That the only thing my useless cock should be inside of is a restrictive chastity cage!!

Tonight I completed a detailed new custom video (preview below). This one challenged me, more like it challenged my black-owned pussy - a 13 inch dildo and an XXL plug did quite a number stretching my hole ... especially the plug!

But the video also had me working some new ways to do things and I will see how well they work for future videos.

CHASTITY REPORT

ORGASM REPORT

Last Ruined Orgasm (Updated):

Last Real Orgasm:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.