Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Weeks Ahead

During the rest of December ...


I'll be allowed a bit of a break from more than 14 months of consistent slavery and 6 months of chastity. Currently locked in my small metal device, and lost my only chance for an orgasm in over a month.

In the meantime, I'll be away from the laptop and on the road till just before January. I'll be completing Mstr. Doom Merchant's video this week, and prepping some posts to go out while I am out of town. I'll reach my 6 month in chastity just prior to leaving and then will be allowed to remain unlocked until I return.

Once I am back ...

- I will likely be required to do a free webcam show (probably on Chaturbate) to celebrate 35,000 viewers.

- Discussions are now underway about leaving me in chastity for all of 2015 under severe orgasm control/restriction. I'll post any new details as they are ordered.

More soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.