Sunday, February 23, 2014

Busy day ...

Reblogged, Relocked & and Refucked!

Several items to update on and they've all kept me very busy today!

Relocked

After 4 weeks of consistent daily chastity, I received a brief night out of my black device. It was a short lived break, and I'm now back in the black device again for an indefinite length of time - more info on my new term under lock and key, soon. You can see the device back on my useless cock and balls in the images below.

Reblogged

As ordered by Master Dante, I celebrated surpassing 10,000 viewers with two videos to be posted for your entertainment - a thank you for visiting my blog and taking advantages of my service. The first video will be an aggressive dildo ride with one thrust for every viewer up to now - 10,500.

The second video let you all control the number of thrusts I on my dildo - the 'reblog video contest' earned me a second dildo ride and video of 2000 thrusts. Not long after being locked up again ... I filmed the second video. Both will be completed and posted soon!

Refucked

Below are a few images from the second video ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.