Monday, February 17, 2014

Celebrating 10,500 Viewers!

Reblog to Direct my Video!

To help celebrate getting 10,500 viewers, I've been ordered to create 2 videos: Video #1 will be a dildo ride of 10,500 thrusts, up and down my 10-inch dildo - one for every viewer.

But YOU can help with Video #2! For the second video, I'll have to ride my dildo 500 thrusts for every REBLOG of this image/post. You'll have 48 hours to reblog before I have to count the reblogs and get started.

Both videos will be posted for you all to see, and possibly download! So post it where you want and stay tuned to see how long I'll have to fuck myself because of you! In the meantime, I'm locked up and cumless for more than 3 weeks -- in other words, I'm so ready to fuck for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.