Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Locked and Electrified

Suffering already ...

A very rough, long, night last night, on only my third full night of my new chastity sentence. I was unlucky enough to get hooked to the e-stim late just before bed - cage still on and cock securely locked - and basically left that way. Pads were placed on my tits and balls -- and the only instruction was a reminder that cumming was not an option. The electro was run through several device options until just the right setting was found ...





The current running through my balls felt like someone squeezing them tight! The little box runs on a 15 minute cycle ... as it got near the end of what I think was the third or fourth cycle the setting was cranked it up .... it felt like my little sack was being crushed and my tits were on fire. Having been locked up so much lately it also made my little white clit ache and strain hard inside cage and the high level setting effect on my tits and balls made it hard to even move.

As my balls began to boil and my climax worked agonizingly close, I was handed the unit and told me to 'take care of it' ... i had to stop my own climax - possibly the only time I'll be close to cumming for the month!

It was hard do anything but twitch, but i was able to get it turned down to switch it off (there's actually no on/off switch) and avoid cumming without permission. I was crammed against the cage and dripping and oozing forever ...

I spent the nite that way ... little white cock trying to stiffen in my cage, miserable and unsatisfied after getting too close to cumming. I can't believe i have 28 more days of captivity still to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the shout!! Always great to hear from people who visit and enjoy this Blog. Feel free to shout anytime about anything or contact me about my work.